At Illinois Energy, we are easy to do business with. We have a number of ways you may pay your bill. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us.
- By Phone we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and debit cards. We are also able to accept payment by e-check if you have the routing and account numbers of your checking or savings account. If your plan is billed on the Nicor Gas bill, we recommend you make your payment with Nicor Gas.
- Our Customer Care team is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.
- Online we accept all payments methods listed above – You may process one-time payments or register for an Online Payment Profile to establish automatic recurring payments through the Customer Payment Portal. Here you can view balances and make payments. In order to use the Customer Payment Portal, you will need your customer ID or customer account number and mailing zip code.
- By Mail (Check/Money Order/Cashier’s Checks).
If your energy plan amount is billed on the Nicor Gas bill, you should send payment to:
P.O. Box 5407
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5407
If your energy plan amount is billed on the Illinois Energy bill, you should send payment to:
P.O. Box 30093
Lansing, MI 48909-7593
If your energy plan amount is billed on the Peoples Gas bill, you should send payment to:
P.O. Box 2968
Milwaukee, WI 53201-2968
- Through your bank’s online bill pay option at their website – Enter the payee as Illinois Energy, PO Box 3066, Naperville, IL 60566-7066, with a toll-free phone number of 877-292-9363. If you are a Guaranteed Bill Plan customer, you might consider setting up automatic payments through your bank’s website for maximum peace of mind.